Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trash To Treasure.....



My class at Bad Girls Kits is now up! Come on over and take a peek at it and come join the fun!
You do need to be registered at Bad Girls in order to see anything on the boards but it is a simple and easy process! So come and play with us.
And you DON'T want to miss Cari Fennell's nightlight class. It is seriously one of the most cute and clever things I have ever seen!
ALSO: It is June Kit release day at Bad Girls! There are some amazing kits up. And if you would like to see what the Bad Girls did with the kit, check out the gallery .

Here are my contributions this month:




6 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Hey Dena! I love your projects and what cool kits! Love it!

Danielle Flanders said...

WOW! You have been busy!!! These projects are amazing...I especially love the FLY one...OMG...how did you make that!? I love it when I look at a layout and say how did she do that? It's completely gorgeous!!

Luv ya!
Dani

Jennie (Jenn) said...

Lovely pages!!! Dena...
so glad i found yr site again!
lost most links after ST site went down...

Leslie Ashe said...

Oh my GRACIOUS I LOVE your stuff Dena girl!!! GORGEOUS gorgeous JUST gorgeous!!
Hope you're feeling better, sweet girl!
HUGS!
Leslie

Leslie Ashe said...

OH HEY...go check out Design X! Your UP! :)
CONGRATS again for being GUEST girl!!

Jeni Boisvert said...

Girl, you RAWKed your first month on the dt at Bad Girls!! So glad you're on the team! Love Love your Style!