First things first today!
My Five Faves list! I know you have all been on pins and needles with anticipation just wondering what I have up my sleeve. Well wait no more!
1. Ben&Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch-This ice cream may very well have saved my sanity this week and maybe added an inch to my waist line but damn, it was worth every bite. I had a totally cute idea in my head for taking a picture of said ice cream for todays post but dang it if I didn't eat it all before I could LOL! But imagine a perfectly round lil scoop of ice cream set inside a tiny white cappucino cup on a little white saucer with a little cappucino spoon resting on the side. I just may have to buy another carton so I can set up this shot. And if you haven't been to the Ben&Jerry site check it out! It was super cute and there is a plethora of B&J ice cream I have never seen before. I feel robbed! Who knew there was Lemonade Sorbet or CHOCOLATE THERAPY!?! Not I. Not I.
2. Nora Roberts Sign of Seven Trilogy- My sister loaned me the first 2 books in the series the final one is to be released this winter. I could NOT put these books down. FABULOUS! Nora is the author who really piqued my interest in romance novels and got me stuck there. I checked out every Nora Roberts book that our library carried for months on end. The woman has a ton. And rarely was I ever disappointed. She really helped to spark my interest in writing a romance novel myself. Someday. Yes. Someday!
3. George Carlin- I was so sad that he passed away this week. John and I watched a few hours worth of his stand up last night on HBO. The man was hilarious and had such a way of viewing that world with a no B.S. attitude. I loved his blunt, straight forward, in your face way of saying what the majority of all of us are thinking. We could definitely use a lot more people like that in the world.
4. Overhaulin/Chip Foose- This man is a pure genius with a heart of gold. While I am no gearhead or anything, I love to watch this show. The man has more intrinsic artistic talent in his little finger than I could ever dream of having. To watch him sketch out cars from ideas in his head with such ease and give them such life on paper and then turn around and build a car for someone in 8 days...well it is nothing short of mind boggling.
5. My Scrappy Fave of the week- none other than Making Memories Noteworthy Delaney. Yeahhh I love MM. It makes me happy and I scrapped the heck out of the Delaney spiral journaling book this week. So I am going to have some goodies to show you next week.
Wanna see how I combine this awesome sheet of MM with some cupcakes....Gotta come check out the blog on Monday :) I have tons of goodies and fun announcements for the 1st.
So now it is your turn to share your five fave things with me. Post on your blog and link a sistah up!And hey who cares if it is Saturday or Sunday...you can still play along and have fun!
My new friend Kelly added her five faves on her blog! She went with her 5 top fave everyday blog reads. Fun idea :) check out her blog: http://stringofmoments.blogspot.com/
Come check out Corinne's blog too! She joined in on the fun! http://haikuthoughts.blogspot.com/