Monday, June 30, 2008

Ohhh Monday Monday.....

I kinda hate Mondays... I have a hard time waking up on a Monday. I feel like Garfield right now LOL. We had a long weekend and I am ready to be a lazy bum today.


On Friday night my mom, Zoe and I went to our local Arts Festival, where upon pulling into the parking lot I was behind two of my friends Bree and Liz. So we all walked in together and then spent the next, I don't know hour/hour and a half waiting for the girls to get their faces painted. I didn't bring my camera so I don't even have a picture to share. After that long of a wait, I expect a full 8x10 print given to me LOL. The face painting pretty much soaked up all of our time and while we were walking around, booths were being closed. Then we ate some crappy yakisoba noodles. Not the best time I have spent at the Arts Festival that is for sure.


John played music this weekend and I read The Other Boleyn Girl. If you haven't read it yet, go out and get it cause DANG IS IT GOOD! It definitely has some weirdo parts that you kinda have to look past but I seriously could NOT put this book down and finished it in 2 days. And now I have moved on to The Boleyn Inheritance.
I have been hard at work creating some fun goodies for Bad Girls and Paper Trunk, both of which are celebrating their first birthdays this week :) So be sure to check back tomorrow for a full post with details! You won't want to miss this!

1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO with you on the bah-humbug for Mondays. What is it about this stupid day? grrrr. but at least Tuesday will be better and from the sounds of the b-day bash at PT - it's going to be an AWESOME day! Hang in there chicka...go eat some lasagna or pick on Odie - that always seemed to help -*wink* *wink*
and sorry about the sucky time at the Arts Festival - it didn't sound too fun. hugs to ya!