Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have been tagged.

This is my first time being tagged before so thanks to Brooke from Bad Girls!
Here is goes :)

1.Ten years ago.
Let's See. I would have been 20. Working at Claire's Boutique as a Store Manager and being a very bad bad girl LOL.

2.Five things on today’s “to do list”-
finish up Bad Girls projects
laundry (BLECH)
post on blog
make dinner
finish Five Fave Fridays book


3.Snacks I enjoy-
Umm is there any snack I DON'T enjoy? Anything with chocolate, wheat crackers with strawberry cream cheese, cookies, fresh strawberries with brown sugar and Nutella...oh sweet Nutella.

4.Things I would do if I was a millionaire-
Buy a huge house for our family and one for my mother. Go on a year long vacation. Send John to Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp. Pay for Zoe to go to college. Buy a dream car. Donate large amount to different cancer organizations and St. Jude's.

5.Places I have lived-
This is a short list LOL
Oregon....Alaska.....Oregon


Ok I think I am supposed to tag 5 people now so here goes:
1. Leslie (cause I think she will like it!)
2. Brandi (cause dannng girl you need to post on that poor blog of yours!)
3. Audrey (cause I want to get to know ya better)
4. Jamie (cause I am sure you are at home bored!)
5. Kirsty (cause you are my Friday sidekick!)

I have been a BUSY little bee today so hopefully I shall have some fun goodies to post so my blog doth not look so boring!

Happy Thursday all and DON'T FORGET, tomorrow is Five Faves Friday! Start making your list!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Alright Miss Smarty Pants! If you had looked you would know that I posted an epic novel BEFORE you tagged me! So there! Ha!

Kirsty said...

Oooooh, just did my Friday faves,I will have to go think ;-)

My book is sloooooowly coming along.

Audrey Pettit said...

Guess I'll need to put on my thinking cap now, girlie! One so that I can come up with answers to these questions......and two..........so that I can come up with 5 people to tag! LOL!