Ok Five Fave this week
1. THE OFFICE is BACK- THANK GOD! I love this show, have been waiting all dang summer for it to come back on and was anxious (stupid, I know but true) about whether or not Jim was going to propose to Pam.
2. Babies- I finally got to meet my friend Jamie's most precious lil one Grace. She was so sweet and cute as can be. I will baby sit this munchkin any time Jame. And yes I stole the photo off your blog LOL! Too lazy to go upload my own.
And our dear friend Lisa finally gave birth to her son who was I don't even know how late and she had a 68 hr labor! Yes you read that right, 68 hours people! My new hero. So congrats to Lisa and Cam for their new precious miracle.
3. Maple Crunch bagels from the Bagel Tree- We have this little hole in the wall bagel store here and before heading out to meet with Jamie and Grace I picked up some bagels for us to much on, and they were pretty dang tasty. I will definitely have to go back again next week and get another one.
4. Being able to wear my cute coats once again- Although I am not quite ready for Fall to be here, I have to admit that it has been nice to be able to wear my cute coats again. I have a sick obsession with little jackets and coats and have been going thru my rotation this week.
5. Scrappy Fave of the week- Prima Felt Matties. I just picked some up and they are ADORABLE! I may have to go back and get some more of the other styles.
So there is my list- boring and drab, I know. This was a week that I struggled to write down my list during the week. That helps me out a ton.
As always, hook a sister up if you post a list today or any time this weekend (just because you miss on a Friday, doesn't mean you can't post on a Saturday!) and check out the blogs on my Five Faves sidebar! It has been so great to see other people playing along and sharing their favorite things for the week. Such a wonderful way to learn more about your friends and discover some cool stuff while you are at it!
Have a fabulous Fall weekend!