Saturday, May 24, 2008

Five Faves Friday!!

on Saturday that is...
Phewwww. Yesterday I spent all day helping with an art workshop at the kiddos school. The kids got to paint some fun Chinese pictures on some fans. The teacher was fabulous and the kids LOVED the project. Good times, good times.

Sooo faves for the week this week. Let me see.
#1. Shakespeare In Love. I LOVEEE this damn movie. Just love it! I went to lunch with a friend at Red Robin's yesterday and it was playing and *sigh* I was sooo wishing I would have Tivo'd it. Joseph Fiennes is SERIOUSLY HOT!

which leads me to another great movie with a hot man....

#2. Elizabethtown- It was on this morning. I love anything and everything that Cameron Crowe has ever done. And it has Orlando Bloom in it...So you know it has to be good. I adore the soundtrack, I cry every single time I see it. And if you haven't seen it, you are hereby ordered to do so this weekend. Favorite Quote from this movie : I am hard to remember, but I am impossible to forget.
#3. The song from the Sprite commercial. Falling Away With You. LOVE IT. Must download ASAP! But am having a hell of a time trying to figure out who actually sings it. I found a video on youtube but am too stupid to know how to post a youtube video LOL.
#4. Vitamin Water. Been drinking it almost daily.
#5. And a scrappy fave for the week. Amy Butler K&Co. Lotus Tea Box cardstock diecuts. Found them at Michaels. They are so adorable. The name says it all. I will post a project that uses them some time next week :) Awesome buy for like 3 bucks!
Ohhh and I better add my fave beer just for weekend purposes of course. In case you need to go out on a beer run or something LOL
New Belgium Brewing Co. They actually have two of my fave beers: Fat Tire and my absolute favorite 1554 Enlightened Ale. If you love a good dark beer, TRY THIS! Delish!
I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend with your family!

2 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I love Elizabethtown! Could Orlando Bloom be any cuter??? CONGRATS on the joining hte Bad Girls team. I love their monthly gallery and your gorgeous creations will be a perfect addition! Can't wait to see what you do with the kits. ;)

Sri said...

Just dropping by to say hello!! I love Shakespeare in Love too. Haven't watch Elizabethtown..now I will!!