Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The 2 W's: Wednesday and Websters...

Well happy hump day. TGIW! I swear it feels like Friday to me. That this week should be almost over but alas. Tis not!
and the other W is for Webster's...Pages that is! I am super excited to share that I have been asked to join the fabulous Design Team at Webster's Pages.

Here is the list of talented ladies who were chosen:


DT leader: Terri Hayes


Iris Babao Uy


Stephanie Howell


Lisa Johnson


Audrey Pettit


Melissa Phillips


Amy Westerman

You can check out the blog at Webster's Pages in the future for fun surprises and updates. If you haven't had a chance to see their beautiful papers, hop on over to the website and see for yourself. Here are just a few of my faves:


Morning Glory










Robin's Nest








Delish






Raspberry Truffle (yummy!)







So congrats to all the ladies and I really look forward to the upcoming year!

I have lots of things to do today and so little time to do them. Heading on down to the lovely DMV (grosssss!!!). Wish me luck and pray that I come home unharmed in my person! LOL
Ohh and go to the post office, my 2 least favorite places to go. But I am going to follow it up with a quick trip to Big Lots cause I hear they have some GREAT scrappy finds right now INCLUDING K&Co!!! So I have to go check it out.

And I leave you with a fun find :)
Corina Nielsen
She is a product designer for Prima. I came across her blog via the Prima blog and was totally cracking up at the first post I read. She is hilarious and so extremely talented. PLUS, lucky me, I won a drawing for a whole bunch of her awesome Whispers line, WOO HOO! I am so excited to be getting that in the mail :)

OK enough procrastinating for me....Off I go! Have a great day and stop and SAY HI! My lil blog is feeling ever so lonely here!

10 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Do you have something that you have failed to mention to moi? HMMMMMM?

Chrys said...

Congrats!!!!! Love that Rasberry truffle line! :) :)

Unknown said...

HUGE congrats to you Dena on the Webster's DT!!!!!!
And thanks for stopping by my little ol' blog, I appreciate it ;)
~rae

maria W said...

Big Congrats girl :D

Norma Kennedy said...

Congratulations Dena ! How AWESOME to work with such Gorgeous products.
Norma

Leslie Ashe said...

CONGRATULATIONS MY SWEET friend! I'm SOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!
Love ya! BUNCHES and bunches!
Leslie

Renee Lamb said...

hey CONGRATS on making the team! Looks to be an AWESOME one! I will have to check it out. can't wait to see what y'all do! I am sure you will work your beautiful magic with those "oh my goodness" gorgeous papers!
And I just have to say you had me peeing my pants from totally LMAO from your comment on my blog...I seriously think that should've come with a warning label!! ha ha ha! you are probably soooooooo right too! I pity the fool next to me in the meeting! hee hee :) thanks for the giggle~ that rocked! and your news is SOOOO exciting!!! congrats girl! renee lamb

Carrie Postma said...

Whoohhoooo Congrats Girl!

Anonymous said...

HUGE CONGRATS on joining Webster's Pages. They are some really great people and of course the product is awesome!
So excited to see what you create with them.

Christine Traversa said...

Congrats, Dena!! :-)