Thursday, May 29, 2008

Come one Come all to...


inspireMe is the brand new Ning home to Websters Pages. Now if you are saying to yourself, what the heck is a ning? Well Ning is a great online community (think like a huge message board and facebook or myspace combined) that is really interactive and allows you to post your work, chat with friends and more stuff than I even know about.


Today Webster's Pages is celebrating their launch of this new site. So head on over, tell em I sent ya ;) and make yourself at home. And then when you have set up camp, INVITE some friends to come and join you.


The team has been hard at work making some beautiful layouts and projects for you to check out. I was just blown away by a layout in there from Iris Babao Uy. That girl freakin ROCKS, plain and simple!


Here are a couple of layouts that I made in the wee hours of the night using Websters Pages. One features the oh so yummy Raspberry Truffle line and the other...well it is from their Christmas line Winter Wonderland.
Ohhh and did I mention PRIZES and GIVE AWAYS?!??! hmmmm! now who doesn't love those?
So come on over and have some fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Dena!!

Leslie Ashe said...

GORGEOUS layouts my friend!!!!!
HUGS!

Danielle Flanders said...

WOW! Those are amazing, Dena!!!! Did I miss a toot somewhere?
Dani

TheShermanFam said...

Ok...I can not believe your principal was drunk at school!!! I mean, that is probably how I would be if I were a principal...which is why I never would be! Ha! VERY interesting! Glad your little one is done/will be done soon also! PHEW!!
And I love your LOs!
Can't wait to see your Bad Girl stuff...when do you start??
Ember

Jennie (Jenn) said...

wow! congrats on getting on to bad girl.. :)

Cheers
Jennie
(Scappin Trend exDT)

Nancywithajones said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEE me some Websters Pages!!! YOU ROCKED IT GIRL

Anonymous said...

Awesome, beautiful pages, Dena!