Friday, May 9, 2008

Five Faves Friday

Well I kinda missed last Friday wooops! But I am back on board and now to see if I can come up with 5 things I liked this week LOL. I KNOW I can come up with 5 things that pissed me off ha!


Ok lets see

1. so addicted to sausage biscuits from McD's it's not even funny. sooo soo bad for me I know but dang I love sausage.

2. 40 games in 40 nights on TNT. Totally bummed that my Phoenix Suns got totally swept but John and I had so much fun watching the Hornets/Spurs game last night. Chris Paul and Tony Parker were so fun to watch battle. This is my fave time of the NBA season.

3. Wine, Chocolate and Art walk in downtown. And yes in that order! My Mom and I checked it out for the first time ever and weren't quite sure what to expect but I had a great time. You walk around downtown and different stores have fun things going on inside, WINE being one of them ;) So we strolled around tasted a few different wines, nibbled on some chocolate and just enjoyed each others company for an hour or so. Glad we went.

4. Collage Press papers- I have been playing around with a few but am not quite finished with the layouts. I adore this paper though.

5. and last but definitely not least. Mother's Day! At school, Zoe made this cute certificate with all the things she loves about me and planted a cute little flower. I will have to take pics once I clear up my CF card on the ol Rebel. That sucker is FULL!

Do you have any fave things of the week to share with me??

2 comments:

Christine Traversa said...

Favs:
God. Jesus.
Real friends like you.
Love from my family.
Seeing my girls happy.
Feeling peaceful.
Warm weather.
Flowers.
Chips and really good salsa.
Cherry Pepsi.

Christine Traversa said...

Oops..that's more than 5....LOL