Friday, June 19, 2009

Introducing.... {644.5}


Now what in the hell is {644.5} you may be asking yourself? and why should I care?

Well you don't have to care, but you may have some fun watching, sharing and playing along if you are driven to do so.

Born out of necessity and a need for Miss Jeni and I to stay connected now that I am no longer with Bad Girls...simply put, an idea brewed in my head. Jeni and I grew so close together working together at BG's and I couldn't stand the thought of not having that creative connection that she and I share. Soooooo what if we challenge or dare each other to do some crazy, cra(x)y, wacky stuff?!?!? Challenge each other artistically, be silly together, laugh a whole lot and well just be our dorky selves....

Thus {644.5} was born. There are precisely 644.5 miles between Jeni and I. But trust me...we are on the same wavelength. She and I have spent countless hours working together, talking on the phone; thousands of emails sent to and fro...half the time we don't know what the heck we are doing or what we are even saying....Anywhooo. I will shut up and share with you our first challenge to each other:

{644.5} Challenge #1-
Scrap a picture of each other and include our dorky homemade word cra(x)y.

Here is my layout with the beautiful Miss Jeni!

I used a beautiful Prima paper,ribbon and ribbon card, Bam Pop! frames, Fancy Pants felt and stamps, Pink Paislee rubons and Paper Trunk alphas to create my layout about my amazing friend!
Head on over to Jeni's blog to see the layout she did of me!
You never know what we crazy girls will be up to next. So stay tuned to find out ;)

3 comments:

Zarah said...

WOW! Stunning!!

Ania said...

Haha such a fun and great idea :D

Kathryn Johnson said...

I miss you over at Bad Girls too!