Friday, July 25, 2008

Five Faves Friday!!!

Friday already AHHHHH!!
I can't believe how fast this week has just flown by. What happened to Monday huh?

Today my Five Faves list will be from all the wonderful CHA goodies I have seen out and about and can't wait to have in my little paws.

In no particular order:

#1. Making Memories Paperie- once again MM comes out with a beautiful line. Who can resist these gorgeous flowers?

#2. KI Memories Sheer Delights- These look delish and wonderful. Really wanting to see these in person.

#3. Basic Grey Offbeat- This is my favorite out of their new lines. I have to admit that BG has lost me for the past several releases but I am really loving what they came out with this time.








#4. Creative Cafe- They have so many goodies coming out that it would take an hour to do a post LOL but here are a few that caught my eye. Make sure to check out their new blog as well. There is the CUTEST felt purse idea on there. I am thinking I need to make one for myself.











and last but not least #5 American Crafts Moda Bella-

So those are a few of the goodies that I am wanting to add to my stash. How about you??
If you posted a 5 fives list please link me up :)

Have a great day all!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I adore all 5 of those too! Even the BG which normally scares the crap out of me! LOL!

Kirsty said...

Ooooooh those flowers!!!!!!!!!

Good post girlie! I like the idea of scrapping my faves...when I have the time! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

great favs, Dena. Have you seen the page protectors from Karen Russell with the photo edges on the individual pockets? They are like the multiphoto page protectors. Once again, she has come out with something totally unique. Love that gal.
pam

Leslie Ashe said...

Ok YOUR 5 faves are MY 5 faves!!!!
LOVE your list!!
Happy TGIF cutie!!!
Hugs,
Leslie

Cindy Tobey said...

Hey chickie! Love your 5 faves! I love the BG Offbeat line too...and those tags and butterflies are yummy! TFS!

Lori Renn said...

I am in love with all of them, Dena! You have great taste!
xo,
LoRi