Woooops! I umm kinda sorta forgot that today was Friday. The half day of school in the middle of the week kinda threw me for a loop. And without further adieu...my five fave things this week:
1. What not to Wear- Stacy and Clinton freakin crack me up, the show is just beyond funny and I soo want Nick Arrojo to cut my hair!
2. Chatting with old friends-Today I had my best friend for almost half of my life down and visit and we chatted over homemade cranberry orange scones and I was lucky enough to take pictures of her little preggo belly!! Thanks Jamie for the gossip and pics!
3. Izze sparkling grapefruit juice- as if the taste isn't enough, the design on the bottle is awesome!
4. Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child books- I have read 5 of them now, 2 of which were this week and they are FANTASTIC! Suspenseful, scary and an incredible and quirky main character. My momma got me hooked for good!
5. making cards- now normally I am not a card-maker but the past 8 or so projects I have done have been cards. I have found it a fun change of pace.
Ok girls. I have a super early soccer game tomorrow! Now you all better leave me a fave or two or three ;)
Have a great weekend!