I thought I would post my five fave things of the week on Fridays. Just added incentive to keep me actively posting. So here are a few of my favorite things this week :)
1. Men In Trees- I simply adore this show. Hot men galore, fun plots, it has it all. Did I say super hot men yet LOL. If you haven't watched it yet, you had better start ASAP! Wednesday nights on ABC at 10pm PST
2. Debbie Macomber books- I just finished reading Back on Blossom Street. This whole series of books is what really sparked my interest in wanting to learn how to knit. Check out her fun website that has lists of books along with knitting patterns, recipes and more!
3. Guitar Hero III for the Wii. My family can not get enough of this game. I am trying to finish up the medium level and move on to hard. Wish me luck ;)
4. Threadbanger.com-This site is filled with some amazing inspiration of all sorts. I can't sing its praises enough. They have the coolest videos every Friday as well. I know if you give it a shot you will be hooked too :)
and last but not least
5. Making Memories Blog- I am sure most of you already go there. But this is one of my fave manufacturers blogs. Always updated, so many wonderful layouts and ideas and the give-aways,
do they have amazing give-aways or what!
So there is a quick rundown of some of my faves for this week.
Tomorrow I am officially a SOCCER MOM, if you can believe that. I know I can't. Zoe has her very first soccer game tomorrow. So I shall update with how it went some time this weekend. Wish her luck :) She is very nervous.
Have a great Friday and feel free to share some of your fave things with me!