Friday, May 8, 2009

Five Fave Fridays!!!

No it is not an illusion. I am actually posting a Five Fave Friday list on Friday!!!

let's just get right to it

#1. Tropical Skittles (or otherwise known as the blue pack)- You can keep the crappy red original pack, I wanna taste a sweeter rainbow LOL. With flavors such as: banana berry, kiwi lime, mango tangelo, strawberry starfruit and my favorite pineapple passionfruit...how can you ever eat grape, cherry, lemon again?



#2. Bob Ross- Yes the crazy puffy afro painter. I love this man. I love watching this show and now I have Zoe hooked on it too. He is such a wacky dude. The way he talks while he is painting (and now I will put a little happy tree over here, but wait he needs a friend) and the way he makes painting look SO EASY. I walk away every time thinking...man I wish I had a fan brush!



#3. Bottega Veneta sandals- Look at these beauties! Aren't they adorable. My feet so want to be caressed by them!



#4. This Stella McCartney dress- what is not to love about this. Dainty and girly and lacy. It is beautiful. I totally need this to wear out next weekend. Anyone have a spare $500 to loan me? LOL




#5. My Scrappy Fave of the Week- My new K&Co Amy Butler tote bag! It is grey/green/floral and adorable. So easy to just dump my most often used tools in there and haul my crap out to the living room for some good ol scrap time. I picked it up for..get this...9.99 at Michaels on clearance! Talk about a steal!



So there is my 5 faves for the week. I could have gone on forever! I hope you have a fabulous wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

YAY!!!! On a Friday and everything!!!

Love the shoes the dress and the tote ***droooool*** I think you need to treat yourself for Mother's Day;)

pink4u said...

Yay Dena!!
Stopping by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day....and YES..you NEED those gorgeous shoes...(to go with the dress) *wink*
Great deal from Michaels...that tote is really pretty.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Joanie :)

Patty O'Malley said...

I'm glad to find someone else who enjoys Bob Ross. I used to watch him ages ago and have recently discovered he's back on TV again. Happy Mother's Day!

Jamie said...

Hello! you're back. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you knew Rob Ross is dead right? Very sad, but I love his show!

Christine Traversa said...

hi! sorry i have been such a bad friend! i haven't been here in so long....which makes me esp. sad because your blog rocks!