Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This blogger has been a Bad Girl...

Stupid pun TOTALLY intended there as well. Feel free to laugh at my dorkiness.

I can't believe that I can't find one piddly hour in the past week and a half to sit down and post something on this pathetic blog. BUT I am here for the next 5 mins so I will make it short and sweet.

Tonight is our fabulous VIP kit reveal at Bad Girls! These are always fun and if you haven't been to check one out, well you should.

Wendy has put up an amazing Prize Package this month.

Want to be eligible for this beauty? Here are the rules:

All Add On Kits are eligible for a ticket (excluding cardstock addon)

Eligible purchases must be made between the dates of 3/31/09-4/9/09.

You need not be a subscriber of Bad Girls Main Kit.

Auto Ship Customers are eligible and will receive their tickets automatically into the drawing.

Winner will be announced prior to 4/12/09.Prize package will be shipped with your April Kit Package.

So tonight at 9pm PST the fun begins HERE! And for you East Coast girls out there, Gina will be hosting a fun little something as well. Come hang out with us and find out what Bad Girls is all about :)

And don't forget to stop by my poor blog tomorrow if you want to see what I did with this month's kit. It was a killer one this month!

No comments: