Pheww! I have been on the move all morning long! ACK.
Ok so here is my 5 fave this week
1. Pushing Daisies season premeire- I have been hoping and praying this show would come back for a second season. John and I weren't sure if it would or not because it is just so quirky and unlike anything else on television. So we were both happy to see it back on for season number two. I love everything about this show! If you haven't watched it but are a fan of quirky shows ala Northern Exposure meets Tim Burton try it!
2. Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava perfume-I got a new smiff today! woo hoo. You may remember my post about the Italian Blood Orange perfume. Well I officially ran out of perfume this morning. So after coffee with some friends this morning we went down to Cellar Doors and I switched it up a bit and got the Hawaiian Ruby Guava. I hope I like this one as much as I loved the last. If not, then I guess I can always go back and get my good ol stand by!
3. Irish Cream Lattes- Had a huge one this morning in one of those huge cute coffee mugs. I always feel so European whilst drinking from them. Every time I order a latte, this is what I get and I can't think of a better way to start the day.
4. The ability to BREATHE FREELY- After the flu virus from HELL, I am thankful to be able to breathe from my nose today. Seriously! I had a rough couple of days and am so happy to be feeling better.
5. Scrappy Fave of the Week-PURGING! I have purged some scrap goods that my friend Pam is selling today at a garage sale. It feels great to be rid of a HUGE pile of scrap stuff that has been sitting packaged in my room for over a YEAR now. I think it has been 2! And as I look here at the pile that is my scraproom, I see that I need to RE-purge. Cause you always seem to forget just how good it feels to declutter.
That is my list, what's yours? Link me up!