Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Award Day!

This week I got this award from Leslie, Kirsty and Marisa! Makes me happy to know that at least 3 people read this poor lil blog of mine.

The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated .

Sooo. Here we go and I am going to try to pick people that haven't already gotten the award. So sorry if I end up giving you one and you have already gotten it.

#1. Tammy Kay- I love this girl and she is going through some hard times right now. I have been thinking about you a ton lately Tammy! Hugs girl!

#2. Dani Flanders- Who DOESN'T love her blog. She gets more hit in one day than I have on my blog since its inception LOL

#3. Mary Grace- said it before but she is my new fave blog to read right now. ALWAYS has amazing stuff posted.

#4. Corina Nieslen- have to have a digi girl represented. Her blog cracks me up and her sense of humor is infectious. Plus she has amazing design talent out the wazoo!

#5. is another Nielsen but my friend Sheila- She is an INCREDIBLE photographer and every time I check out her blog I am both humbled and inspired by her pictures. Plus her baby is one of the cutest EVER!

#6. Michelle Clement- this girl has more talent in her little pinky than I ever hope to have. It is always fun to check her blog and see what she is up to!

#7. Jamie and her baby blog- Love seeing lil Miss Grace in all her beauty!

Ok so there are a few of my fave reads!

I have no scrappy goodness to share with you as of yet. I have had little to no time to scrap lately. I seriously have got to clean up my scrap space so I actually can get some work done.

Well that is all she wrote for now. Sorry it isn't very inspiring BUT check out the links and I am SURE you will find some inspiration on the blogs I posted!

Happy Tuesday all, until next time!

5 comments:

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Aw! You totally made my day! Thanks!

Leslie Ashe said...

You award winner you!!
HUGs to you!
Lots of loves!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

I need to do this too! Sorry I didn't get to do my friday five. as you saw, our friday was filled with a day at the hospital! hopefully I will get to it this week!

Kirsty said...

Woohoo! You got it!!! Love your blog..I get all butterfly - y when i see its been updated!! LOL

Danielle Flanders said...

Aw thanks, girl!! You are so sweet!!