Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland WINNER!

Sooooo did you all have fun on our weekend long Blog Hop! I was so inspired by all of the girls' cards :) All of the fun ideas for our stamps and awesome embellishments left me aching to create. I would like to thank each and every ONE of you who left a comment and who took the time to enjoy the blog hop. I wish I could give you all a set of stamps...But we can only have one winner and that would be the lucky

Lynne Forsythe:
I AM SOOOO LOVIN' those BERRY thingamabobs!!! your card is pretty AWESOME TOO!!

December 12, 2010 4:51 AM

Congratulations Lynne! You just won a set of Webster's Pages stamps. You can email me at dmarie@websterspages(dot)com with your shipping information and your choice of websters pages stamps. You can find the stamps at http://www.websterspages.com/.

BUT WAIT, I had over 90 people stop by the blog and MISS my other give away!!! I am leaving this giveaway OPEN for a little while longer. You can win a gift baggie full of Webster's goodness just by sharing our Design Team Announcement on your blog. Read all of the info in my blog post HERE!

Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all of my friends and family near and far!

12 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Don't have a blog. Will work of mouth do?

deb famularo said...

Hey Dena!
So happy to have found your blog! Wishing you a fantastic Christmas season! xOxO deb

Salon Fan said...

Hi Dena!

Just found your blog! I am completely new here. I am actually following blogs as part of my job for a Woman's Club. I will be subscribing to your RSS feed. Thanks!

~Garret
Hello Kitty Converse
Glitzy Gals Club

Commercial Real Estate Software said...

I would like to congratulate all of the winners and want to say keep it up.

Custom Military Coins said...

Ohh.very Nice,keep it up.

Air Force Challenge Coins said...

Great Work.thanks for sharing.

Custom Challenge Coins said...

Nice work you shared,thank you

Lapel Pins said...

Good,Great work.keep it up..

Ansel Rhett said...

Amaizing..your blog is aweaseome. :)

Netflix Overseas said...

Very fantastic post,I am really appreciate you for sharing this great post,It,s extermelly good and very helpful for me..

Kerala Tour Packages said...

Very fantastic post.Thanks for sharing. :)

Clipping Path Service said...

I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.