Friday, October 15, 2010

Winner Winner...Chicken Dinner!

How fun was that ever so long blog hop?!? Did you guys have a great time??? I know that all of us on the Scarlet Lime Design Team did...

and now for my winner......
Drum Roll Please.... dddttdtdttdtdtdttdtddttdttdtdtdttdtdttdtdttdtdtdttddtttttt

My winner of the Nov MAIN KIT is none other than Miss Romy:

Romy said...



Huuuuge congrats to you! And thanks so much for the opportunity to win.
October 2, 2010 1:57 AM

Hooooorayyyyy Romy! If you will email me at denaandzoe@msn (dot) com I will forward your shipping information on over to Christy!

But WAIT.....
Guess what else I have in store for you all today! ANOTHER BLOG HOP! This time it's for Webster's Pages. I have worked me fingers to the bone, as well as the other Webster's Girls...in putting together a WonderFALL blog hop. And it all starts right HERE! So hurry scurry on over and have a great time participating in it :)


 

5 comments:

Romy said...

Woohoo, I'm so super excited. You totally made my day! Thanks so much:)

Lapel Pins said...

Great work,keep it up.

Kerala Tour Packages said...

Really you shared a very nice post,Thank you very much for shairng with us the good post.Thank you again..

Netflix Overseas said...

very nice,,

Commercial Real Estate Software said...

Very fantastic and nice post you have shared.Thanks for sharing. :)