Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's BLOG CROP TIME!

Paper Trunk has kick started its BLOG PARTY! There are so many things going on at the PT blog that it is hard to keep up! So you had better head on over there and check it out for yourself. I will be hosting a challenge on NSD May 2nd, so you can be on the look out for my challenge both here on Organized Chaos and over at the Paper Trunk blog. Check out the cool challenges they have up now and ummm did I mention PRIZES yet??? Yep, we have those too!
A little birdie told me there is a $25 gift card to Scrapbook.com just for spreading the word on your blog or Facebook, twitter WHATEVER you can think of! So what are you waiting for?? Head on over already!

1 comment:

deb famularo said...

Hey Dena! How are ya girl? I was looking at one of my scrapbook mags, and low & behold there was a layout from you in there- congrats!!!!! Just saying hi- I'm the chicken sans head too lately! xOxO deb